Translate

24 July, 2012

Tell me about it! O/C 7-24-12

Well, I'm in need of information and polling the general populace of whoever sees my various profile sites seems to be the way to get it...

I would like to know about that time you met that special someone who was in a relationship already. I want to know if you asked them out; how you went about bringing up your interest; if you just let the opportunity slide by; if you decided to have some sort of polyamorous relationship; and most of all how everything made you feel.

The general information will be incorporated into a novel I'm writing, but no specific details. I will not be trading stories for monetary compensation, but I'm willing to draw, sew or write something on commission for anything I can't do without.

You can reach me here or check my profile for my other contact info.

Thanks, in advance!
@}~Leigh

No comments:

Post a Comment