Translate

21 June, 2012

Some more about this blog (O/C 6/21/12)

HEY GUYS!!!!

I know you're there. I can see you are reading my page. There's traffic stats that tell me over TWO HUNDRED views. Where's the love?

It's my birthday and I'm going to ask you for something. I would like to see subscriptions, shares and COMMENTS!

You see, this is a creative writing exercise I've given myself and I would love to hear what you think. I'm trying to build my creative thinking muscles, but I need some spotters! Feed-back, people! Feed-back!

I'm trying to get into the habbit of turning every-day things into fantasy stories so that I stop getting writers' block every couple of days. Who can get blocked, if they can tell an elaborate story about making a snack??? (Me. That's who...)

Comments will help me entertain you... and if you're obnoxious enough, you'll end up in the story. Guaranteed! Hehe.

I'm also open to changing the setting and the characters... Who wants ZOMBIES?!?! :D

So take a moment to tell me what you think!

4 comments:

  1. sorry I missed your birthday, hope you had a very happy day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'll be posting pictures of my cake on G+ in a little bit =)

      Delete
  2. Keep it up. I like your stuff!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! You can see a little more of my stuff on http://www.fanfiction.net/~perverseleigh

      I've been trying to focus on my novel, though so I'm afraid I've let a few things slide...Sorry! I'll get a new post up soon! :D

      Delete